« Home | Final Ceremony » | Nice Details » | bokra altsleem ya welad at 7o'clock isa » | "إخشوشنوا فإن النعمة لا تدوم "صدق رسول الله صلى ال... » | Matez3alooosh Ya welad » | Wat u think! i wanna comments » | The Old TriP >>>> remember iT » | ENGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZ » | 7asad el yom » | bokra we bas isa » 

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 

عندما ينفض المولد...فلا تنسوا الحمص وعروسة الحلاوة



رغم أزمات المنتصف وحر الشمس فى المكان الذى يدعى ( هاندس ) إلا أن لكل منا تعليق على هذا ال ( الورك شوب) العتيق
الذى أخذ من كل واحد فينا رقات وبوظ بعض البنطلونات أو ما يسمى عند البنات الإيشاربات
عامة وبدون إطاله ولأنى الأن بدون النظارة
أريد من كل واحد فيكم عبارة موجزة ومنجزة وفيها الفايدة المعجزة

Every time i go to hands ... though i didn't go alot .. i evny everyone who had more chance than me to share in the workshop ,... i loved the experience and i loved the people who worked in it ,,, when i go there i wish i were a student again with no responsabilities ... thanks for everything ... the eperience - the lovely friends ...
see u on monday ....

Hi everyone
I really enjoyed this workshop
It's my 1st time to participate in such thing.
But it's a very helpfull experience for me.I've learned so many thing (Trust,Teamwork,taking fast decisions
,will-power,and so many things)
I really enjoyed this workshop and thanks to all who participated in it and alll who helped in reaching our goal .

اول مرة الواحد يستمتع بجد بحاجة يعملها خلال فترة الكلية ،وهي (الوورك شوب)

سمعت أراء مختلفة وشفت ناس جداد عليا ولكن سعدت جدا بمعرفتهم وتعاملي معهم والاستفادة منهم مش في مجال الكلية بس و لكن في حياتى عامة

وفي الاخر هى ايام حلوة ما تتنساش و يا رب تتكرر تانى............
ونشفكم يوم الاتنين 14/8/2006
...........علي خيررررررررر

Congratulations!
Although I could not actually join this workshop, I enjoyed it so much here in the blog. I followed it here step by step, and I shared your enthusiasm from beginning to end. I wished I could attend the opening ceremony with you...
Have a good time on Monday!

Post a Comment

Summer Workshop 2006 is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.

© Pictures, written material and any other original works published here are
copyrighted and cannot be used without permission from the author