« Home | مرة واحد غلط اتحبس.... واللى جوة الحيط انكبس وطء ... » | law krart t3esh » | Tomorrow in Hands at 11 » | the environmental birthday » | AN EXTRA SPECIAL birthday » | aloooooooooz » | Hands » | » | تعود الناس أن يحمدوا الله العظيم على كل شيء طمعًا... » | Good luck » 

Monday, July 17, 2006 

Hi all....

Hi all, I'm so sorry; I won't be able to continue the workshop :(

Sorry Dr. Heda, sorry all organizers, sorry all. The period that I came was very useful for me, and I listened to lectures for the professors about a subject that I wasn't interested in before, so I knew new things from the workshop, and I also had fun with you all in the trip :) so, thank you all.

If you accept my apolgy please post me a comment.

Bye all...

msh mota7'ayieel alye bt2oloo ya wad enta

:( 3eeb 3alik al plog da bt3na kolina

ya reit elba2ai eli mesh beigo yeb2o mo7taramin zayak we yenta2o

we have to repect ur reasons. but i was wishing to continue wiz us. to c the final product. & whenever u have a free time. come to c us while we r building the building :D

thanx ya shekh .. for ur respect.
lazem te3addy 3alena , ettamen 3ala l bait ta2reeban e7na odamna 5 seneen fnafs l makan "7aneb2a ahl l kahf "

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

I find some information here.

Post a Comment

Summer Workshop 2006 is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.

© Pictures, written material and any other original works published here are
copyrighted and cannot be used without permission from the author